2.18.2007

Brand new site to come!

I have some exciting news! I will soon have a brand new site up in the wide world of websites with a brand new logo and design! I cannot wait! It's main focus will be children & maternity, but of course I will focus on wedding as well still. So, keep checking back for the link to the new site. It's going to be so fun with an added bonus of musical tunes for your browsing pleasure. Also, my favorite addition, a calendar so you can see when I am available so that scheduling your appointments will be easy as pie! How cool is that?!

Also, on the new house front, we just picked a builder, so I hope hope hope that we break ground very soon. (Crossing fingers!) So. . . lots of exciting things around here. I can't wait to update as new happenings take place.

Enjoy your winter days!

No comments: